Hello there, and welcome to The Lifestyle Concept, Destination Happy…
During times of uncertainty in life it is good to know that there is someone out there who can empathise, help and guide and put you back on track to being the very best you can be.
Often in times of crisis we lose our way, lose our confidence and maybe have no clue on what to do and where to start to put our lives back on track.
Through my experience of life, I help my clients to rediscover themselves and to feel confident with where they are in their lives. This includes listening to their worries and concerns. Typical concerns that clients come to me with and I can help with include:
1. Helping them to regain fitness both mental and physical – we all struggle from time to time and it’s nothing to be ashamed of
2. Accompanying clients to the gym until they feel confident to go alone – that first time can be daunting
3. listening and advice – offering a good ear and a gentle shoulder to lean on
4. Helping to re-style your home – I love to plump a cushion and have a quirky eclectic eye – particularly good for those in need of a change after a major change
5. Guidance on where to go for a new haircut – I know some wicked hairdressers!
6. Guidance on weight loss – where to go – how to start
7. Helping to find romance, online and face to face!
8. Sharing beauty advice and tips – with over 12 years in the beauty industry there is not much I don’t know about skincare and what works and doesn’t work
9. Go for a walk with you or lunch or coffee
10. Helping to meet new people and make new friends
11. Decluttering homes and offering style advice and tips
12. Organising wardrobes and helping my clients to understand their style and how to make the most of it
13. Helping clients to discover amazing venues in the area they live in accompanying to events if desired
All of the above is done with heaps of love and gentle passion helping individuals to get their lives back on track to ‘Destination Happy’.
If you feel that you should be on the train to ‘Destination Happy’, but you are not sure where to start, why not give me a call and lets arrange a coffee to see if I can help you get to where you want to be.
Tracey B x