Helping you get on top of life and bringing calm to overwhelm
I am a local, professional, reliable decluttering expert. I set up 'The Lifestyle Concept' in 2017, to help people feel free and most importantly 'clutter free'. I have worked in senior PA roles for over 25+ years and have strong organisational skills, which help me to organise and declutter other people's lives. The word declutter is very popular these days but it's something I have done since young. I find it calming and it creates the right space in order for you to move forward - either literally with a home move or metaphorically speaking. It is kept me calm on many occasions in my life and I would love to share my experience of 'decluttering' with you and show you how it can help free you and enjoy life, without the worry of excess items that no longer serve you.
- Do you need to downsize but do not have the energy to undertake this project on your own?
- Have you recently left a relationship and find yourself either divorced/or separated and find yourself struggling to keep mind, body and soul together?
- Do you want your home to reflect a calm version of you?
- Do you need to move but dread the whole project and need some help?
- Do you need someone who is organised to help you get back on top of life?
- do you find you have to downsize but can hardly bear the thought based on years of memories and the sheer size of the task in hand?
- Are you looking for peace and well-being in your life?
- If the answer is Yes to any of these problems, then I could be your solution in one empathetic, caring package.
Given my life experience, nothing phases me and if I can help you it will be my pleasure to do so. I am calm, confident and empathetic and am happy to offer services such as helping you to downsize, declutter, home staging for a sale or move, and even orchestrating the whole move for you so all you have to do is sit back and let me take the strain? Please have a look at my Services for a full list. My Testimonials speak for themselves and explain my work ethics, who I am as a person and my work I have done for clients. Photos of 'my style' show you my eye for detail and colour.
I offer every new client a complimentary hour's chat, ideally in person, where we discuss your needs and how I can help you. You might just need a quick ad-hoc job or want to have regular monthly support which I offer in packages of 10, 15 and 20 hours per month. That way I can literally be at your fingertips whenever you need me.
I am also a regular guest-writer in the Mudeford Magazine and separately, share snippets of my life in social media form to help people find 'happy'. This is based on my years of experience plus a heap of personal development in the last four plus years of my life. I truly believe that in the year 2020, sharing is 'caring' in order to help others better understand themselves and others.
It would be my pleasure to help you in any element of your life and bring calm to overwhelm. After all, life is all about the balance, having fun and enjoying yourself.
Tracey B x