Helping you find inner harmony through Decluttering, space clearing and organisation.
I am a Dorset based professional organiser and declutterer and work with clients, both men and women, predominantly in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
I believe that clarity to help you make the right decisions in your life, can be found by decluttering. Only when you feel that you are in a calm space can you then think clearly. From a simple decluttering session, my clients have found time to pursue their passions, move on from a negative relationship, move home, and gain financial freedom. Sometimes and most often, it's a case of my client's sharing their life experiences so that I can help them move forward gently.
I declutter homes and offices to get my clients organised and tidy when they feel stressed and overwhelmed with these tasks. I dedicate my time, support, professionalism, resilience and reliability to all of my clients who can expect an immaculate job.
I set up my business in 2015 which was initially a shop in Highcliffe, to help with the high street regeneration. What I came to realise was that my real 'want' was to offer my decluttering services whilst helping a high street at the same time!
Having been a PA for over 25 years and having strong organisational skills has helped me organise not only my own life and homes but also the lives of my bosses over the years; becoming a Professional Organiser was a natural step for me. Who would have thought it would be a 'thing' in 2020? I take my role very seriously and have attended a two day Mental Health First Aid course run by MHFA England, a CIC set up to educate the community about mental health in order to recognise signs of mental illness, but to also, help mediate any situation as a result of a mental health crisis. I am about to embark on training specifically to help those with hoarding issues and those with ADHD and can be described as ADHD friendly as I have experienced people who have the condition. Not only that I have read extensively about mental health and embarked, in the last five-years, in an extensive training programme (self motivated) to better understand myself and others. This includes reading of over 35 personal development books covering such topics as "It's not your Fault" through "Why do we do that?" I have another 20+ to read, plus attending two Landmark Forum seminars where you are given the gift of better understanding yourself. This knowledge gives me a better insight into human nature and I am more able to help those who seek my help.
For me, life is a journey of discovery and learning and I believe you learn something every day.
My promise to you -
I will never judge you as who am I to do that?
I will never come in with a "let's get this stuff cleared out now" attitude although I will want 'us' to make progress
What I see and hear remains confidential, always
You should never feel embarrassed by your clutter, I'm here to help you work through it
There is no need for guilt or shame; there is nothing I have not seen
There is no need for you to worry, that's for me to do! I have broad shoulders
I am empathetic to your needs
I have some questions which may help you make the decision to call me -
- Do you need to downsize but do not have the energy to undertake this project on your own?
- Are you going through a relationship breakup or divorce and are struggling to keep mind, body and soul together?
- Do you want your home to be a place you can relax and unwind?
- Do you need to move but dread the whole project and need some help?
- Do you want to sell or rent your property and need some help with home staging to make the property look clean and stylish and achieve a quicker sale or rental?
- Do you need someone who is organised to help you get back on top of life?
- do you struggle with ADHD or chronic disorganisation which I can help with?
- Do you have too much stuff after a period of grieving and now know it's time to let go but have neither the heart or mind to make the start?
- Ladies (or men) do you have a burgeoning wardrobe where you find that you "Don't have anything to wear" despite an overflowing cupboard?
- Are you looking for peace and well-being in your life so that you can make some major decisions?
- do you want systems in your life which you can work with?
If these questions resonate with you and the answer is 'Yes', then it is almost definitely time to utilise my professional services;
Please have a look at my Services for more detailed information. My Testimonials speak for themselves and explain my work ethics, who I am as a person and the work I have done for my clients. Photos of My Style show my eye for detail, interior and colour.
My fees, terms and conditions and a little more about me is available from my website.
I believe that life is all about getting the balance just right. I would be happy for you to find that balance in your life as I, after a few years of practice, have achieved.
With warmest regards.