As a very popular after-school club, with numerous staff it’s was to see how things could get a bit disorganised. My task was simple, to re-organise everything and put like with like. We then sourced new storage boxes (clear) which gave a better idea of ’space’ and ‘order’.
I identified which items were archived and put them to the back and/or top of the unit. I also cleared space on the desk which then freed up the desk for anyone coming in to work. I also put the boxes into sections – Admin to the left and Children to the right. That way you had clearly defined boundaries between the two categories of ‘items.’
It was a simple project and the end, positive, result was easily reached.