As a professional Organiser and Decluttering expert, I offer a broad range of services and if there is a task I could not do I will discuss this with you right at the start of my consultation. The below services range from decluttering to interior design, yet these are only an overview, and I offer many more services to help you get on top of life. You get the gist...
You can lean on me to take the strain and remove the 'worries' that could be holding you back from enjoying your life.
My aim? To help you help yourself and bring calm to overwhelm so you can move forward and enjoy life.
Please do contact me to discuss how I can help you to do just that.
My Process - Your Questions answered:
I want to make this process as easy for you as it can be. Let’s work together to create a new life for you.
- How do we start the process? I will call you and we can have a chat about what you need help with
- Can you come and visit me? If you live locally in Bournemouth, Poole or Dorset, I can come and see you for half an hour to forty-five minutes (whatever it takes)
- What happens if we chat and get on? What is the next step? If we are both happy our first ‘date’ will be set
- What do you charge? My fee is £35.00 an hour but I do offer packages which might work out better for you and I am happy to do part-payment as well. I want to help you.
- What happens when you arrive for our "without prejudice" chat? I will ask you, on arrival, to show me around your property and we can identify where you would like to start. If you are unsure, I will try and help you with this decision. At this time I would like to take some photos
- If we agree to work together, I will prepare a 'plan' which I will send to you so that we both know where we working towards. In other words, we are both reading the right roadmap
- How do we get started, once we agree to work together? It might be nice to start with a cuppa and let’s put on some music and open the blinds and curtains if needed. Let's keep hydrated
- Do you bring any ‘tools’? I do have a Mary Poppins style bag and it's a mystery even to me what it contains! Joking aside, I will come with bin liners (strong ones) and with some large bags to take away items that you wish to sell.
- How do we start? We will carefully, and together, determine what is the most important area for you to tackle, one area at a time
- How do we decide what to keep, chuck and give to charity? We can create piles. One for Chucking, One for Charity/recycling, One for selling and One for keeping
- I don’t know where to send stuff to, can you help? I can provide you with a list of recycling centres and I’m happy to go with you to the centre to dispose of items. I will take all your charity shop items away with me
- How long does a session normally take? It really depends on you, but I find three hours is about right
- Can you sell items for me? I can sell items for you and can take those things away to sell. It can be included in a package deal or charged per hour. We can negotiate a rate for this. Stationery and fuel will be chargeable
- How do I pay you? You can pay me cash on the day, or via BACS when I send you an invoice
- I am worried about confidentiality, can you reassure me. I am fully insured, a member of APDO (Decluttering association) and am ICO covered. I am confidential and trustworthy. Everything that I see and hear remains private between the two of us and my word is my bond. I always say my ears are open, my eyes can see, but my lips will remain sealed. No-one will ever need to know
- I’m worried about letting go. I’m worried I will be overwhelmed? You may well find it hard, but I will support you gently and slowly. We can chat about your life too if you like and if I can help, I’m happy to give you some support and guidance. Trust me when I say, there's not much I haven't experienced so I am happy to share (where appropriate) to help you understand Why.
- I want to move on with my life, can you help with other areas too? I have a complete ‘resource guide’ if you like which I can provide to you free of charge. These are people who have helped me and supported me with my mental health and kept and got me back on track